Mission, Vision, Values
To provide an intellectual and spiritual stimulating environment founded on love and compassion to challenge humanity's illusions about ourselves and encourage a reformed Christian perspective concerning our treatment of all life from this point forward.
To grow a strong network of reformed Christian thinkers that embrace a re-examed view of ourselves who can educate and inspire others by their gentle and loving choices reaching each other and the masses through the examples of their actions and behavior by treating all life that the Lord has created with respect, diginity, worth, and compassion.
The fundamental priciples for people that embrace Silent Communion are:
- 1 Corinthians 13
- 1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
- 1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
- 1 Corinthians 13:5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
- 1 Corinthians 13:6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- 1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.
- 1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part;
- 1 Corinthians 13:10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.
- 1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.
- 1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.